Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Favorite Recent Pins

Hey, everyone!  Today I wanted to pop in and share some of my recent pins that I'm really excited to use in my classroom.
In two weeks, we'll be talking about the verb "ser" in class, and I always get a few wise guys who love to say "soy sauce" or "soy milk" when we talk about the word "soy", so when I saw this image, I knew I needed to save it to show my kids when we talk about "ser".
I LOVE this conversation foldable idea from http://karmencreates.blogspot.com  I love that it's easily adapted to a ton of different topics and I think it will really help my students organize their thoughts.  I think I might have them put a few different answers to each question under the flap.
I'm not sure who made this activity, but I think my students will really enjoy it.  I love the tangible aspect!
I'm not sure who made this, but I love it.  I'll probably use it as a warm-up later in the year.
I'm not sure of the origin of this pin either.  I like this as a centers activity for review.

What are some of your favorite classroom pins?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I am sooo happy that you are going to use the dialogue foldables in your classroom!! I hope you have fun with them!!! I am going to keep up with your blog for creative things to add to my lessons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gender posters are by Angelica Sandoval on TPT.

    https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Angelica-Sandoval

    ReplyDelete