Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's time for another Favorite Pins Friday :)  I really enjoy looking at everyone's pins each week.
In no particular order:
This site has a ton of different pictures like the one above.  I'm still deciding if I want to hang these up in my room, or just use them when we practice vocab.
I can't find the source on this one, but I love the minions and I think it's a really cute picture to use either when I teach tener or commands.
I love all of Erin Bradley's stuff, and these are at the top of my wishlist right now :)
I read this post by I {heart} recess recently, and I got a lot of new ideas for using task cards in my classroom.
I love this photo series from NPR of meals from around the world.  I try to use photos like these when I teach food so that they are learning the Spanish but also being exposed to culture from around the world.
These look so yummy :)  I think I'll probably bake these instead of frying them, but either way they look pretty delicious.

What are your favorite pins of the week?

2 comments:

  1. I like your first pin. I am a bilingual teacher and think that this will be helpful. The minion clip is funny! Thank you for all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita! You should really check out their site, they have so many great pictures. Thanks for stopping by!
      Rachel

      Delete