Friday, July 12, 2013

Another favorite pins Friday linky

Hello everyone!  I'm excited to link up with Cara again for the favorite pins linky
School Pins:
I love this method of organizing paper.  Last year, I used the ubiquitous plastic three-drawer units, and I wasn't very happy with it, so I'm going to try this.

I love this idea of a checkers game, and I'm trying to think of how I can adapt it to my Spanish classes.  Any thoughts?
I need this in my life.  That is all.

This is a great post on using clip art to make bulletin board accents.

I love these colors together and I've been itching to do something to my bookshelves.

I think this is just genius!

I try to pack a lunch every day, and always run out of ideas, so I'm excited to use this site as inspiration this year.

Random Pins:

I love these nails and the color combination.

This video never fails to make me laugh!

I love this picture so much I printed it out for my classroom.  I can't even explain it, it just makes me smile.

What are your favorite pins?

4 comments:

  1. I loooove the pink/gray shelves :-) Maybe we will both have them in our classroom this year.
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so bright and colorful! I always get excited to find new Spanish blogs! Lookin forward to sharing ideas (and more fab pins in the future!).

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krista! It's so hard to find Spanish blogs, so I'm so glad you commented so I can follow you!
      Rachel

      Delete