Saturday, July 13, 2013

Optimum Organization: Storage for Manipulatives and a Freebie!

Good afternoon!  I am really excited to link up with Ladybug's Optimum Organization Linky Party.
I have gotten so many ideas from that linky and I'm happy to finally share one of mine.

I have tons of manipulatives and games that I use with my Spanish classes and I used to just have them thrown in a big bag.  Needless to say, that was not the most effective way of keeping everything straight.  I have been searching for a better way for a while now, and I was inspired by these three pictures:

So I combined what I liked and what would work for me and came up with this:
I put Spanish 1 and 2 in the same drawer, and I don't think I'll have enough room, so I'll probably go back and make them separate.  It's a good thing these drawers always turn up cheap at the thrift stores!

In case anyone else is interested, I thought I would share the editable powerpoint with these labels.  Just click on the picture to download.  
I had to use a different font, so I picked one of my favorites, KG Strawberry Limeade (click on the link to download the font).  

How do you organize your manipulatives?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the labels, they are so cute! I'm trying to re-work how I house my manipulatives this summer, it's an ongoing battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute labels! Thanks for sharing and thanks for linking up with us :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to download these labels and it goes to a dropbox error

    ReplyDelete