Saturday, July 27, 2013

Optimum Organization - IEPs and Mods

Good morning everyone!  I'm sad this is the last week of the Optimum Organization Linky with Fun in 4B and Ladybug's Teacher Files.  I've found so many great ideas through this linky.
Today I want to share how I organize my mods.  I teach high school, and I have around 150-175 students each year, with about 20-30 IEP and 504 students.  That's a lot to remember!  So how do I keep track of it all?
Click on this picture to download.  The formatting looks funny in dropbox, but it downloads fine.
I made a spreadsheet with different columns for the common mods, and I just plug in the information for each student.  I keep this in my gradebook for easy reference, and it has simplified my life so much!  I still have all of the students' sheets with their complete mods in a binder, but this helps me keep everything straight.

How do you keep track of your students' mods?

No comments:

Post a Comment